The Yes.H handmade Shoes explores the interplay between luxury fabrics and functional elements, by combining American bison leather with cushioned footbeds and slip resistant rubber islands, encapsulating a sleek silhouette which provides comfort with every step.
- Supple, American bison leather
- Fully Lined Italian calf leather inner for longevity of wear
- Hand-Finished with Natural Creams and Waxes
- Burnished Heel and Toe Finish
- Blake stitch construction to guarantee durability
- Flexible Elastic Goring
- Poron® Antimicrobial Shock Absorbing Insole
- Long-Lasting Studded Rubber Outsoles
- Handcrafted with Integrity
- Butyl-treated leather outsole for durability and water resistance
- 11/4” heel
- 6” shaft
Highest Quality. Honest Prices
Our footwear is handcrafted that charge customers in the $99-300 price range. We make zero compromises in terms of quality materials, manufacturing, or business ethics (fair labor and sustainability). We simply believe that offering customers a great value is the foundation to long-term business success and is the honorable thing to do.
Merchandise must be returned to us within 14 days from the date of delivery
You can request your return by logging into your account, or by visiting our returns page.
The shoes must be in perfect condition. Returning shoes of which the soles appear damaged may result in a fee
We offer free shipping on your exchange item(s)
See our Return policy
In order to keep your products in good condition, we advise following the below care instructions:
Keep the leather area clean and dry using a dry soft cloth;
Always store your products away from light and heat;
Protect your leather good from rain and moisture;
Store your products in the dust bag provided to you when not in use;
Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces.